Ahh blood orange season is one of my favourites. They are one of the most beautiful fruits and that colour just makes everything you make just that much better. Those deep purple-red-orange blood orange colours look absolutely stunning in photos. I can't think of a better way to enjoy them other than in the form of fresh squeezed juice in a blood orange paloma.
For these blood orange
I love these for bringing a little taste of sunshine into my life while I'm freezing my butt off during these months. I'm always surprised to think that such
Photo talk: These photos are a reshoot of a photo that I took of similar drinks from blood orange season last year. I posted a little comparison on my instagram
HOW TO MAKE A BLOOD ORANGE PALOMA
Blood Orange Paloma
- 3 oz blood orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1.5 oz tequila
- 2 tsp lime juice
- club soda
- blood orange slices, for garnish
- Fill glass halfway with ice.
- Place 1-2 blood orange slices against the sides of the glass.
- Add in blood orange juice, tequila, and lime juice and stir to mix.
- Top off glass with club soda until full. Garnish with slices of blood oranges.
Check out my other drink recipes:
Not what you were looking for? See the rest of my recipes!