Creamy whipped matcha latte or dalgona matcha that is the perfect trendy drink for an aesthetic morning
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 120g whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 400g milk
- In a medium bowl, mix together the matcha powder and about 6 tablespoons of the whipping cream. Mix thoroughly until no lumps of matcha remain. Try smushing the matcha against the sides of the bowl to break it up.
- Add in the rest of the whipping cream and sugar. Use a hand mixer or whisk to whip the mixture until it becomes soft peaks. The matcha cream should be creamy and hold its shape when stirred around or lifted with a spoon.
- Fill a glass halfway with milk and ice. Spoon the whipped matcha cream on top of the milk. Stir together before drinking.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Whisking
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: whipped matcha latte, dalgona matcha, dalgona matcha latte, iced matcha latte