This pumpkin spice white russian is a creamy and smooth Fall edition of a classic coffee cocktail to keep you warm this season.
- 1 oz coffee liqueur
- 1 oz vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
- Add coffee liqueur, vodka, pumpkin pie spice, heavy cream, and ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake together for about 10 seconds.
- Open the pouring spout of the shaker and pour cocktail into an old fashioned glass with a large ice cube.
- Garnish with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice and a cinnamon stick.
If you don't have pre-mixed pumpkin pie spice, mix together 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg, 1/2 tsp ground cloves, and 1/2 allspice. Use 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture per cocktail.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin spice white russian, white russian cocktail, pumpkin spice cocktail, thanksgiving cocktails, fall cocktails