This no-churn coffee ice cream is super creamy and studded with dark chocolate chunks. With only 4 ingredients and no ice cream maker needed, it's the ultimate lazy girl recipe.
- 600 mL whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee or espresso powder
- 300 mL (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add the whipping cream and instant coffee. With a whisk or electric beater, whip the whipping cream until it reaches soft peaks and the coffee has dissolved.
- Slowly drizzle the condensed milk into the whipped cream while gently folding it in with a rubber spatula at the same time. Only fold until just combined. The whipped cream should still hold soft peaks.
- Add in the chopped dark chocolate and fold just a couple of times to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- When serving, run an ice cream scoop under hot water before scooping.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coffee ice cream, no churn ice cream, coffee chocolate chunk ice cream