- 600 mL + 50mL heavy cream, divided
- 300 mL sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g Cadbury mini eggs, roughly crushed
- 100g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- In a small pot, heat 50 mL of heavy cream until it just starts to form small bubbles. Remove from heat and add in the chopped milk chocolate. Let it sit for 1 minute before stirring it through until all the chocolate has melted and the ganache is smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat 600 mL of heavy cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer until it becomes stiff peaks.
- Slowly pour condensed milk into the whipped cream while gently folding it into the cream with a spatula in your other hand. Fold until just combined.
- Add the vanilla extract and half of the mini eggs. Gently fold them in until just incorporated.
- Pour the cream mixture into a 9×3″ loaf pan. Drizzle the cooled chocolate ganache on the surface and use a chopstick to swirl it around and “push” it down so that there are chocolate swirls throughout the whole container. Top with the rest of the mini eggs.
- Wrap the loaf pan securely with plastic wrap and a layer of aluminum foil on top and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Keywords: mini egg ice cream, easter desserts, no churn ice cream, easter ice cream