Easy and delicious earl grey hot chocolate with dark chocolate and topped with marshmallows or whipped cream for chilly winter nights
- 2 cups milk or almond milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 earl grey tea bags
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
- Heat milk and cream in a pot on medium heat until small bubbles start forming on surface.
- Turn off heat and add earl grey tea bags and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Turn heat back to low and stir in salt and chocolate until completely melted.
- Top with marshmallows or whipped cream, if desired.
Keywords: earl grey hot chocolate, hot chocolate, earl grey, drinking chocolate