This sweet and tangy cranberry apple mojito cocktail will be a favourite at your holiday table. It's a fruity and fun way to use white rum in a festive, easy-drinking cocktail.
- 5-8 mint leaves
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 2 oz apple juice
- 1 oz lime juice (about 1/2 a lime)
- 3 oz club soda
- Garnish: fresh cranberries, apple slices, mint
- In a high ball glass, add the mint leaves and rum.
- With a muddler, press down on the mint leaves and gently twist a few times until they release their juices.
- Fill the glass full with ice.
- Add the cranberry juice, apple juice, lime juice, and club soda and stir to mix.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries, apple slices, and more mint.
Keywords: cranberry apple mojito, thanksgiving cocktails, fall cocktails, thanksgiving cocktail recipes