Eggless chocolate chip cookie dough dipped in a dark chocolate shell and sprinkled with flaky salt
- 150g almond flour
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 75g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g mini chocolate chips
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- In a medium bowl, stir together almond flour, brown sugar, espresso powder, and salt.
- Pour in melted butter and vanilla extract and stir well to saturate until it becomes the texture of wet sand. Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop a small amount of dough into your hand and roll together until it becomes a 1.5" ball. Place cookie balls on a plate lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Chill dough balls in the fridge for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt chocolate in a pan until smooth and transfer to a small and deep bowl.
- Use a toothpick to pick up each cookie dough ball and dip in the melted chocolate until covered. Shake off the excess chocolate and place on parchment paper to harden.
- With a spoon, use the remaining chocolate to drizzle over each cookie dough bite and sprinkle with flaky salt before the chocolate hardens.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie dough bites, cookie dough bites, cookie dough balls, chocolate covered cookie dough balls